To our Valued Upstream Brewing Company Guests and Family,
As we previously stated, the safety and health of our staff, guests and community is our priority. With that in mind, we are currently aiming to open by mid-May.
We wanted you to know that while we have always held ourselves to a high standard, we will be taking these additional steps to ensure your safety while dining in our establishment according to the directive health measures during this crisis:
• All employees will be wearing masks
• Floor plans will be updated to ensure at least 6 feet of separation from table to table
• No seating will be allowed at the bar
• Maximum party size will be limited to 6 people – no exceptions
• We are utilizing an EPA approved hospital grade disinfectant cleaner that specifically kills the COVID-19 virus by cleaning all high surface areas such as doorknobs, railings, etc. multiple times a day.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided for guest use
• We are doing an additional deep cleaning after the business day throughout our establishment by a third-party cleaning company
• We have contracted with a third-party company to deep clean our restroom facilities
• We are doing in house restroom maintenance every 30 minutes
• We are monitoring and enforcing frequent handwashing of all employees
• We currently and always have made the investment of using single use sanitizer wipes on tables, chairs, bar tops, etc.
• We are using paper menus to be discarded after single use
• Employees will be wearing gloves when wrapping silverware with napkins
• Condiments will be single serve packets
• Straws that are pre-wrapped will only be used
• We are going above and beyond the standard set by National Restaurant Association ServSafe Personal Hygiene Program for both service and kitchen team members
Team Member Health and Well-Being:
• Leadership has been made aware to look for the relevant symptoms of illness at the beginning and throughout each shift to identify potential issues to act swiftly and send affected individuals home when needed.
• Our staff has been made aware of our policies in regard to illness and our reaffirmed commitment to their wellbeing and encouraging them to take care of themselves by staying home at the first sign of illness.
• Employees will be pre-screened upon arrival at work for signs of illness and will have temperature taken for a fever indicative of 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
We missed serving you during our delay and look forward to seeing you again very soon. We here at Upstream are diligently working hard to get things in order to open our doors to you again soon. Please stay tuned for our official opening date.
As Omaha's original brewpub, we've been making visitors feel like locals and locals feel like another round since 1996. We now invite you to spend as little time on this site as possible, and instead join us for a good time made great.